Scope of Service
Shifa Hospital is a fully-fledged facility that is classified and positioned to be one of the largest private hospital in Egypt. Encompassing all sub-specialties of the medical scope including ultra-major procedures. The total built up area of the facility is approximately 17,000m2 placed in the most geostrategic area of New Cairo.
- 300 Beds (Royal Rooms - Suites - NICU - PICU - CCU- ICU).
- 10 fully quipped Operating Rooms with closed capsule system.
- ICU with a capacity of 35 beds with separate rooms (without isolation for COVID-19 cases).
- An integrated emergency department with a capacity of 20 beds that works 24/7.
- A specialized unit for heart and stroke emergencies.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic Catheterization Department.
- Gastrointestinal and Liver Endoscopy Unit.
- Department of Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Open Heart Surgery Unit.
- Microscopic surgery Unit.
- Bariatric Surgery Unit.
- Interventional Radiology Unit.
- Specialized Radiology Center covering all types of diagnostic radiology, working around the clock.
- A laboratory equipped with the latest laboratory equipment, working around the clock.
Services we do not provide
- There is no Burn unit.
- There is no Toxicology.
- There is no Addiction unit.
- There is no Psychiatric unit.
- There is no Communicable diseases department.
- There is no Hemodialysis unit but hemodialysis service as an emergency for ICU patient
- There is no chemotherapy administration unit